Hey anyone else doing their first ever Whole30 in June? Or any seasoned Whole30-ers with advice for newbies? I started my first ever Whole30 on Monday June 2nd and I am really excited to be here.

I'm new to anything even vaguely paleo (come from a background of lots of raw foods, juice cleanses etc), so I am having lots of feelings (physical and emotional) about all of this. But I'm into it. Would love to connect with other people doing a Whole30 in the month of June. 

xoxo

Check out the "June 1st Support Thread."  It's full of whole30 newbies, alumni and advice! 

I started June 1st on my second round but there are plenty of people in there as first timers too.  Day 6!  Congrats on your whole30. 

Where is the June 1st support thread? I want to get on board too! How is everyone doing? I am getting anxious to lose weight and don't feel like I've seen a difference. But my food cravings are way down and I do have more energy.

Also history_junkie I hear you on the grocery bill! I'm saving money going out but oof. $100 at the store yesterday and that is just food for me. I don't even have kids or husband to cook for. Ack!

Where is the June 1st support thread? I want to get on board too! How is everyone doing? I am getting anxious to lose weight and don't feel like I've seen a difference. But my food cravings are way down and I do have more energy.

Also history_junkie I hear you on the grocery bill! I'm saving money going out but oof. $100 at the store yesterday and that is just food for me. I don't even have kids or husband to cook for. Ack!

No kidding! We usually spend about $100 a week for two adults and a baby who just eats a little bit. I've already spent more than our ENTIRE grocery budget for the month! And I'm not buying organic anything. I don't know how people do it. I shop at Sam's and try to be moderate when possible...

Archived