Anyone notice reduced sweating?

Alix B.

Not sweats related to Menopause, just less sweating in general?

I have always had a problem with 'sweating through' my shirts, and now it seems like that problem has vanished! Giving up diary has resulted in a lot of positive changes for me, but I just realized I haven't had the dreaded underarm patches of sweat on my clothes for a while now. I'm guessing this is related to a reduction in inflammation; anyone else have this experience? This is especially welcome as we enter Summer!

Yep I had this too!

I would go the gym only in early morning (when there was maybe only 4 people around) because I was so embarassed about my sweating.

But now, I perspire normally, and my blood no longer itches (this is a sensation that I don't really know how to explain but this is what it feels like)

So enjoy this positive side effect to the whole 30!

• 2 weeks later...

I've never really sweat a lot, but pre-Whole30, every single shirt I owned had nasty yellow pit stains that I couldn't get out (if anyone knows the secret, do tell). Post-Whole30, I had to buy practically all new clothes for my new size, and I've noticed that NONE of my shirts have stains!!! I don't ever want to have stains again...anyone know the science behind this?

I have a friend who sells Ava Anderson non-toxic products and I think she said she uses the pet stain remover on clothes to remove stains, says it is absolutely amazing.

As for why it happens, I think I remember something about the deodorant reacting with the laundry detergent.

I use vinegar to get the odor out. I try to use deodorant as little as possible because it's so bad for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived