Help, Day 27, 6 weeks pregnant, about to give up

As soon as I posted to my start day posting group that i was hanging in there to finish my Whole30 even though I found out I am pregnant and am having terrible all day sickness and a complete aversion to food all together,  i went to talk to my husband about trying to figure out what does not sound repulsive and suddenly pizza - the food that can singlehandly break every rule of the whole30 - didn't seem like a bad idea, same with breakfast tacos from the restaurant around the corner, i may not make my 30 days after all! i want to but i also just don't want to feel sick anymore and i can't figure out if eating something off plan is going to hurt more than help

i think i'm going to have him go get a papa murphys pizza without cheese to at least have as an option, everything may not be farm fresh and the garlic sauce and crust won't be compliant i'm sure but at least i might be able to take in protein and veggies, i'm so conflicted, i don't want to quit early but i've been sick almost constantly since Friday and every food i think off other than this pizza or taco make me cringe just at the thought, i am eating very little and its like torture taking in what i am

I need some help, any thoughts? 

well this all day sickness started friday so since then every meal has been a battle and i haven't keep a log as frozen grapes are the only thing that isn't repulsive

sunday and yesterday I primarily ate some ground beef with carrots, onions, garlic, olives, and green chilis in a lettuce wrap a couple of times, it was the only thing i could tolerate so i just ate it for every meal to get in something, i would pull out or even prepare other foods but i couldn't bring myself to eat them, i ate as many supplemental olives as i could and then a few pistachios and about 1 slice of red pepper

today i ate an egg and 6 pieces of brocolli with about 5 olives and some frozen grapes for breakfast, this was a huge accomplishment

for a snack a few hours later i ate about 3 bites of chicken picatta so it was chicken breast with olives and tomatoes, i couldn't do anymore, so again i grabbed some frozen grapes the only thing i can stand

I'm officially giving up the second half of day 27 :-(  I'm hungry for the first time in days so I'm going to eat the only thing that sounds good, which is a breakfast taco. I may regret this but so be it, pregnancy is not the time to fight with my body and mind like this.

You can get close to simulating (SWYPO maybe) a breakfast taco easily enough. Scrambled eggs + sausage + salsa or hot sauce. Mix in a few veggies if you can (hashbrowns work, although not compliant) and wrap in lettuce or something similar...you could even do a very thin omelet as the wrap, and stuff it with sausage and veggies with salsa/hot sauce. Mmm, sounds pretty good actually!

Archived