Coconut Palm Sugar?

LRM

I'm at day 39 of my Whole 60. The results have been amazing so far. I have a lot more energy and I never crash in the afternoon. I've stopped using concealer makeup, because I no longer have dark circles under my eyes, and my cholesterol just dropped 36 points after being stuck at the same number for years. I can't imagine going back to my old habits ever again.

Anyway, I came across an interesting product in the store today, called Coconut Palm Sugar. It's a low glycemic sweetener made from organic crystallized coconut palm nectar. Has anyone heard of this/tried it?

I am wondering if this would be Whole 30 compliant since it is made from coconut? Or should I just shelve it until my 60 days are up? Thanks.

• 5 years later...

I'm kinda bummed on this topic because I just spent money to buy Spice Cave's Fire Spice, Spicy & Sweet Seasoning because it was on Melissa Hartwig's list of Whole30 favorites for Thrive Market (I received a promotional email from her with a direct link to pages that include this seasoning). 

I guess I learned a valuable lessson! ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS read your labels, even if a recommendation comes from a trusted source!

Was that a test? LOL. 

Archived