Well, I made it 27 and 2/3 days.

I was 100% compliant for 27-2/3 days. And then there was pizza. It was dinner at our house with a couple extra kids who are scared of our rowdy dog and some other variables I don't usually have. I didn't have anything pre-cooked and ready to go in the fridge. It just seemed like eating the dinner that was in front of me was the best option at the time. I knew I was jumping wildly off plan, but I did it. And now it's done. So now, tomorrow, I begin again.

I don't notice anything different about how I feel, although I didn't sleep like a rock last night. I was thinking (hoping) that not feeling up to par would put me immediately back on track. I was surprised that I felt just fine. Maybe it will take a couple days to catch up with me?

I will say it felt pretty nice to have a meal that wasn't so major on the vegetables. Sad but true.

Congratulations for making it 27+ days. Not everyone has bad reactions when the eat off plan foods. That is good information for when you are off whole30 and begin riding your own bike. You might want to see how you feel over the next few days. For me I don't have a big reaction when I eat gluten but my pain comes back the next day. It goes away by day three or four. Good Luck!

Archived