Even the Lab results prove it!

Monique Bouffard

I found the Whole30 18 months ago, and I've never been the same since - in a really great way! The Whole30 was tough. But I was struggling with Multiple Sclerosis symptoms, medications and their side effects, IBD and colitis, 6 other infections in the same year, terrible menstrual problems with talk of surgery, fatigue... I was 42 and felt 62 and I didn't even realize how bad I actually felt!  Although I have had to focus on removing all types of sugar from my diet to see the most improved version of my health (FODMAP diet, which meant Whole 30 less trials of removing specific fruits/vegetables), I'd be no where if I hadn't been pointed in this direction. So thank you Dallas and Melissa!! 

My just saying I'm feeling better isn't enough proof that it works, so let me give you a list of objective improvements - lower cholesterol, iron levels in the 13's (never in my life have I been above low 11's and I was frequently turned away at blood drives for being anemic), no new MS symptoms and only 1 recurrence of an old symptom in over a year (while being on zero medications), resolved menstrual issues, no more migraines, better complexion (only time acne flairs is with Dunkin Donuts coffee!), better body composition (muscles and breasts at the same time?! totally cool). Less objective but definitely drastically improved - no more fatigue or brain fog, and emotionally rock solid (no more worrying or anxiously picking at my cuticles). 

Best of all, I know what makes me feel less well now so I can make conscious decisions about how I am going look and feel tomorrow or 3 days from now BEFORE I eat or drink.

So thank you thank you thank you for being here when I needed it most. I hope sharing my success will fuel others to give this a shot - and work to figure out what works best for them after the first 30.

Best,

Monique

• 2 weeks later...

My just saying I'm feeling better isn't enough proof that it works, so let me give you a list of objective improvements - lower cholesterol, iron levels in the 13's (never in my life have I been above low 11's and I was frequently turned away at blood drives for being anemic), no new MS symptoms and only 1 recurrence of an old symptom in over a year (while being on zero medications), resolved menstrual issues, no more migraines, better complexion (only time acne flairs is with Dunkin Donuts coffee!), better body composition (muscles and breasts at the same time?! totally cool). Less objective but definitely drastically improved - no more fatigue or brain fog, and emotionally rock solid (no more worrying or anxiously picking at my cuticles).

Wow! That is incredible! Your whole story is a great read and it's so inspiring to have the numbers back up your choices. Congrats!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived