June 23rd = Day 1, Take 2

NordicGiraffe

Hello!

I'm here, ready to give it another go - starting Monday.  I made it for only a week before sabotaging myself with poor planning for a social situation during my last Whole30 Whole5.  I feel much more prepared this time around.  Anyone else out there a little frexcited about tomorrow?

Jill

I'm still working on my Whole30, take 3!  LOL!  I've been Whole24 (sabotaged at Disneyland with good planning), Whole6 (accidentally had soy in dressing) , and now on day 16 of my Whole30 restart, with hopes of completing this one!    I've been Wholing a lot...lol. 

Lots of luck to you tomorrow! 

Add me to your group!  I am on day one - doing well so far, had my fav breakgast of eggs, mushrooms, spinach and avocado!   I did a real  Whole 30 last July and since then have done a Whole 10 and a Whole 15.  I feel so amazing during the times that I follow the plan and make my food, and I am ready to get going!

I love hearing what others cook and eat during the day, please share your ideas so I get out of my ruts!

I am on Whole 30, day 2 take 3.  My downfall is beer, whether it is my friend's birthday (first restart after completing 12 days) or a baseball game with my coworkers (second restart after 5 days).  I guess I just need to plan my social situations out better.

I agree - beer is a challenge.  I'm telling myself - it's only 30 days.  And we mostly want to be with our friends rather than drinking the beer anyway, right?

First day was not ideal but made it work.  Woke up with a wicked case of pinkeye (seriously - who gets pinkeye as an adult without children!) and in order to make it to the doctor before work, I had to fly out the door.  So made due with a large handful of macadamia nuts, some blueberries, and a black coffee.  I know, I know, not ideal.  Luckily, lunch was early today - bunless burger on salad greens with guac and veg.  Tonight is salmon and roasted veggies.  How was everyone else's first day?

Add me to your group!  I am on day one - doing well so far, had my fav breakgast of eggs, mushrooms, spinach and avocado!   I did a real  Whole 30 last July and since then have done a Whole 10 and a Whole 15.  I feel so amazing during the times that I follow the plan and make my food, and I am ready to get going!

I love hearing what others cook and eat during the day, please share your ideas so I get out of my ruts!

Check out my blog for ideas :).  I'm getting kinda lazy updating it now, though... but if you see something that you like, let me know and I'll give you the recipe! 

I started 6/23 as well - first go round for me. How're you all doing? I've struggled with beer as well - especially on these gorgeous summer evenings - but we can absolutely do 30 days! I was also a diet coke fiend and have been meaning to cut back for some time so this seemed like a great opportunity. Dealing with my coworkers when they go out for afternoon soda runs has been hard but I've been walking with them for the company and buying a piece of fruit, or nothing at all, instead of the evil syrup! And NordicGiraffe is right - what I really want is the company on those walks :)

Archived