Starting on June 23rd!

iamtessaj

Today is my first day too. I am excited and scared at the same time. I don't want to fail anymore and want to be the healthy person I need to be without surgery or starvation. Good luck to all the other fellow newbies! Let's help each other out! 

Day 1 of my first Whole 30. I ate paleo for a few months last year and felt amazing, but let stress totally derail me this year. Whole 30 should be the perfect reboot and detox. Tired of being anxious, then eating poorly, then feeling anxious about eating poorly. I love paleo meals when I eat them but crave junk every few days. Looking forward to breaking that cycle.

Thanks everyone! 

Today is my first day too. I am excited and scared at the same time. I don't want to fail anymore and want to be the healthy person I need to be without surgery or starvation. Good luck to all the other fellow newbies! Let's help each other out! 

Yes, let's definitely help each other out! I will need some accountability partners :)

I started 6/23 too! Wendles - I had a headache almost the entire day on day 2. Day 3 was better but felt like the other half of the hangover - I was kinda out of it and fuzzy all day. Loaded up the food processor but forgot the blade sort of stuff..

Day 4 has been the best day so far and I only had a couple brief flashes of kill all the things, which isn't that odd for me normally :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived