Reintroduction Issue... All Inclusive Vacation

LizzieC08

I am going on an All-Inclusive Vacation in Mexico three days after my Day 30.  I really want to do the reintroduction correctly, but I just don't see how it will be possible.  I am afraid I am going to feel terrible on the vacation!  I am going to try to stick to the template at meals to keep a somewhat normal routine, but I know I won't be able to control the ingredients.  Maybe I can restart my whole 30 for a week when I return and then do the reintroduction process correctly?  Does anyone have any experience or suggestions with this?   

Hi - Personally, unless you expect some really bad reactions that would ruin the trip, I wouldn't worry too much.  I'd enjoy yourself, stick to the best choices you can, but don't grill waiters, worry about hidden ingredients, etc.  Then, when you come back, go W30 until you feel back to how you feel now (it might take more than a week...) and then do reintros.  If your history suggests some foods might be very bad for you, it's probably worth doing whatever you can to avoid them.  Good luck and have a great time!

Archived