travel with food (work)

healthyAbby

Right now, I've been working a lot, so some days i have to bring 2 meals with me. What do you guys use to carry all your food? I've found the small hard cooler I have isn't nearly large enough, so I've been using this cooler I have thats larger. But I'm embarrassed to bring the huge thing into work, so I bring a small lunchbox to transfer things. What do you guys use?

Thanks!

Guest WholeStanley

My commute is an hour and I hardly ever bother with a cooler for my lunch, I just bring it in a plastic bag and put it in my backpack. But I always have guaranteed fridge space when I get to work. If its a really, really hot day sometime I will put an ice pack next to my lunch box.

I have a couple of lunch boxes that I use, my favourite is a a 1litre lock and lock http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/locklock/rec_hpl817.php

My commute is an hour and I hardly ever bother with a cooler for my lunch, I just bring it in a plastic bag and put it in my backpack. But I always have guaranteed fridge space when I get to work. If its a really, really hot day sometime I will put an ice pack next to my lunch box.

I have a couple of lunch boxes that I use, my favourite is a a 1litre lock and lock http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/locklock/rec_hpl817.php

I checked your lunchbox out.   That is a handy dandy device.

• 2 weeks later...

I take a soft sided cooler (approx 10x12x12) - 3 meals a shift and lots of ice packs since I don't have access to a frig. After some initial strange looks, no one cares anymore :). I have to admit though that the looks are more about the color (fluorescent orange and pink) rather than the size!

Archived