Headache days 22-25??

RebeccaJean

I’ve already had my period this month so it’s not that. I drink plenty of water. I constantly sip on it at work. Typical day is as follows; breakfast: 1 roasted chicken thigh, ½ banana, 2 cups mixed veggies steamed in coconut oil, lunch:bbq pork chop, brussell sprouts, green beans, coconut oil, dinner:steak, sweet potato, peas, with coconut oil. Bed time is 10pm, wake up is 6:15-30am. Work out 2-4 days a week, light cardio, light weights, various ab exercises, walking. This week I’ve worked out once, which was a long walk and some floor exercises. I used to suffer from headaches on/off before joining the plan. But having them 3 days in a row is very odd for me. 

Everything looks good as far as food goes. Have you had any environmental changes? Weather or otherwise? Any unusual stress? Possible pinched nerve or other muscle tension that is radiating? It is possible that these can be symptoms of die off even this late in the game but it could also be related to something other than food especially if having headaches isn't unusual for you even if the duration is. 

I think it was weather related. It was overcast, humid and raining the last few days. Maybe the air pressure was causing the headaches. It is a clear day today and I feel good, no headache. YAY! Day #26 - 4 days to go to complete by first whole30. Feeling SO proud of myself. 

Glad you are feeling better! One question as I look more closely at your food log you mentioned peas...were these green peas or snap peas? Green peas are not allowed on the program but snap peas are which is why I ask. Eating green peas doesn't call for a restart but just eliminate them from now on. 

Archived