Day 4 - Diarrhea since day 2....

Hi I'm also on day 4 - your body can do weird things - I didn't feel good yesterday then read the Day 3 daily and realized it was where I was at.  Could be the change of diet??  I'm don't know on that - I do have blood sugar issues but they have been extremely good - then all of a sudden yesterday or day before they have been up - sorta stumped what would cause that??  This is my 3rd time doing the elimination diet, and have tried to live a whole30 lifestyle (not perfectly but don't eat many things I use to (dairy & wheat).   Today have been extremely tired and wondered if anyone else was having that - then saw you were on day 4.  maybe all of this goes with the detox that is going on in the body?  I know they say it could go on for a week - I guess I didn't think it would  - your issue might just be a reaction to some of the changes in eating (like lots of veggies) might add some sweet pot or squash (I like butternut baked)  or ?  usually some one who knows more will respond.  :)  hope you feel better, it will get better just keep on doing the stuff!!

• Moderators

Getting diarrhea when you change your diet is common. You can take over the counter anti-diarrhea meds to stop your problem fast. As you continue to eat Whole30-style, your body will adjust and you will be okay. 

You might benefit from adding fermented foods to your menu - sauerkraut, kimchi, kombucha. These are food sources of probiotics that help your gut. You could take probiotic pills, but I prefer fermented foods. 

Thank your both for your input.  I love sauerkraut and sweet potato so that will be easy.

BeckyKay...I experienced the same today.  I never take naps and almost did so today, just felt so drained.  They say day four you want to bite people's heads off, I just don't have the energy today...lol

Archived