My First Whole30-starting June 30!!

bamjkay

Hi everyone! My name is Brandi and I am beginning my very first whole 30 today! I wish the very best of luck to all those on this journey, too  :)

I am clawing my way back to fitness and health after a rather long hiatus. I did a paleo challenge back in 2012 with excellent results and was able to sustain that lifestyle for almost a year. I felt fantastic and ended up losing forty pounds, trained for a few half marathons and completed a successful round of Insanity. I felt so energetic, strong, and healthy! My husband was on the same path and we were having a great time doing this together! 

Unfortunately, life happens. I spread myself too thin and my health deteriorated.I fell back into old habits quickly and they have stuck for nearly a year...everything I had worked so hard to attain disappeared so quickly! Anyway, I am determined to refocus and get back on track! I know this will be difficult-I work 12 hour night shifts, I am in graduate school, I have active kids, and I am inherently lazy just to name a few  :P

I am happy to be a part of this program and what it does for people-and I can't wait to be one of the many success stories!

Archived