Mama of 4, July 1st Start...

lifeography

Eager to start tomorrow with my husband. We were mostly "clean" eaters before W30 - but after reading It Starts With Food, ready to dive in and make more radical changes. We have four kids (8,4,3 and 1) that will be starting off dairy free/gluten free with us -- and ultimately Whole 30 once I get in a rhythm and research more of what will work for an entire family. looking forward to connecting with folks here -- especially fellow July first timers and other families that have been successful with incorporating young children into a Whole 30 lifestyle.

I'm totally with you! I have an almost 4 year old who is a pretty good, not too picky of an eater type. My hubby on the other hand...he comes from an old school Italian momma who made super 'heavy' meals for a hungry, labor driven man and three kiddos(a one year old and twins). Eek. I'm ready to tackle this head on. One of the docs I work for is pretty strict with his diet, of which mostly follows these guidelines, minus a few tweaks here and there. He insists on this and I'm happy to follow! Awesome that your hubby will do this with you and good luck!! You can do it! I always say that 'if I can quit smoking, I can change the food I put in my body easily enough' at least for 30 days and hope to learn better habits for future years! :)

Archived