Using juice to get something down?

BevB

Hello, I am taking Dr Schulze's Superfood powder and I have always used fruit juice to get it down. I know that on the Whole 30 (which we started today) says not to drink a glass of fruit juice but would it be harmful to use 1/2 a cup of juice a day to take my superfood in? It is not sweet after I add the Superfood. I tried to use water this morning but gagged on it (being 4 months preg. probably does not help!). 

Thanks so much for any input! 

Just curious - it is Barley grass, not Barley the grain. Grasses are a totally different animal in that sense. 

Not to try and be difficult :) but I am 4  months pregnant and have a gene mutation that does not allow me to take prenatal vitamins. I take the Superfood plus for B vitamins that my body can use and folic acid. Believe me - if I did not feel it necessary, I would not try and get that stuff down each morning. It is not superfood in the protein sense so I thought it would be ok. It does contain all real whole food - just powdered. It would be like me dehydrating all these things and powdering them (which some people do - I just cannot find the time to do that!). 

Thanks so much for your responses! 

Archived