Living "Whole" for a Whole Year

CharDoll

Hi all! I am so proud of myself This is small

milestone for me: I just returned from a family

Mother's Day dinner at our local Chinese

Restaurant and did great! I ordered a steamed seafood with mixed vegetables salt only. Dish was accompanied with complementary tea unsweetened and I was fine with water. Compliant :) Yea for me! Most unusual beehaavioor haahaa

Maybe next year I'll be a success story too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats !! I give you a ton of kudos - pregnant and doing whole 30 ! superwoman !

Ha. Thanks. It was completely necessary after 3 months of going completely off the rails (not a very superwoman moment, but pregnancy and winter time will do that sometimes). I feel 8 million times better. Still at it. 5 weeks at the same weight even though belly is growing well!

• 2 weeks later...

You look amazing and what a wonderful and inspiring story! I hope to post a similar story next year this time :)

Thanks! You can do it!!! I'll be posting after pics next year again probably... After baby is born and I get back to exercising! 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you all. I am rereading my own story to inspire myself. On day 2 of another W30 which I need so bad. The sugar dragon snuck its way back in, and I need to slay it. Pregnancy, breastfeeding, returning to work all took its toll on me mentally and physically and I'm ready to get back to where I was and then set new goals.

Again, thank you everyone for your kind words.

• 1 year later...

I know this post is old but I've read all three pages and WOW! I'm on day 12 of my first Whole 30 and feel great so far. What an inspiration you are. I to am tall and have yoyo'd my weight my entire life. Now with a 7 year old and weigh the same as I did the day I gave birth. Since he was born nothing has worked for me. I've tried WW again since I had success pre baby and nothing. Tried diet pills and actually gained. I did start to exercising and lost a little but my horrible menstrual pain got worse and ended up havening a hysterectomy. 

Since then I've gained and lost the same 5 lbs. it's been 3 years! I woke this morning feeling less bloated than in a long time. Swelling in a 3 month injury has finally left my body. 

Thank yoy for your story and I hope you are doing well! 

Archived