Boundless energy to Kill. All. Things!

Suprsndy

I am at the end of day 6 of my first W30. I am mostly sailing through the normal problems described in the first week. Headaches, GI problems etc. When I am minding my own business, at 7-11 (buying chocolate for my teenage daughter who has PMS) Surprised I'm not jealous about the chocolate and skipping back to my car. Skipping! I had to pause and get excited about the energy I have. Yay its working! Then when I get home, my husband starts to speak and out of nowhere I want to K.A.T's namely HIM. For no reason, same old stuff.

I have that same feeling of out of nowhere rage. So here I am with all this energy and bad PMS symptoms. And it's not that time of the month. 

I was expecting not to have this problem. So I just have to laugh at how informed I have become to know this is normal.

Does it sound crazy that I am relieved? That all my hard work is paying off, I'm hoping :] Lets see what adventure comes next. LOL

Yeah, I think it's the withdrawal from sugar that does it to us.  Some people are affected more than others.  I was pretty bad off. People gave me a wide berth and my husband kept recommending that I either go get a massage to take a nap!

It gets better.  Look at it as a sign that the sugar is releasing it's hold over you.

Hahaha,

I have unexplained mood swings when I PMS So I'm looking at it the same way...it's not really me, it's just the circumstances of what my body is going through at the time. Keep a sense of humor about it, and know this too shall pass. Of course I wouldn't really hurt a fly. The reference is just funny!

• Moderators

I am at the end of day 6 of my first W30. I am mostly sailing through the normal problems described in the first week. Headaches, GI problems etc. When I am minding my own business, at 7-11 (buying chocolate for my teenage daughter who has PMS) Surprised I'm not jealous about the chocolate and skipping back to my car. Skipping! I had to pause and get excited about the energy I have. Yay its working! Then when I get home, my husband starts to speak and out of nowhere I want to K.A.T's namely HIM. For no reason, same old stuff.

I have that same feeling of out of nowhere rage. So here I am with all this energy and bad PMS symptoms. And it's not that time of the month. 

I was expecting not to have this problem. So I just have to laugh at how informed I have become to know this is normal.

Does it sound crazy that I am relieved? That all my hard work is paying off, I'm hoping :] Lets see what adventure comes next. LOL

I had to switch to half caf coffee for this very reason.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think if I know my mood is caused by something external, it helps me to think my way out of it.  For example, if I'm driving home and have the urge to cry, I might think "oh, I'm so unhappy with my life, I need to change!"  But then I realize I'm just PMSing and it reassures me that it's a temporary feeling and my life is pretty darn good!

Archived