day 29 and afraid I may have ruined things

Babsie95

I don't want to be overly dramatic but today is day 29 and i have hit a food wall. Everything I could come up with to eat I just didn't want but I needed to eat something and ended up eating an order of french fries (canola oil) and some grapes. This was a choice and I thought it would be better than a burger.  However I am wondering if it will alter my results or is it to minor to cause much damage so to speak. I am a bit dissapointed in myself but the food actually did settle my stomach somehow...Am I the only one to come so close only to make a choice that is questionable?

Congratulations on making it 29 days! Don't beat yourself up. Did you make the fries yourself or did you get them at a restaurant? Most restarurant French fries are coated with flour (gluten) to make them crispier. If these had gluten then I would just consider this your day for gluten introduction. Stay whole30 compliant for the next two days and see how you feel, then start reintroducing the other foods and see how you feel. http://whole30.com/step-two-finished/%C2'>

If you made the fries yourself than keep going, this is not a cause to restart.

Good Luck!

If you go back and read what you wrote yesterday about fighting with your thoughts...it's very interesting.

I'm not the Food Popo, so I have no idea if you ruined it.    I believe desires and cravings are the same thing and engaging the thoughts...leads to desire and acting out or upon the "cravings".

Archived