I CANNOT be the only one who is struggling

I am SO thankful that this topic!  I am on day 4 of my second Whole 30, and it seems that this time around, the emotional has happened a lot quicker and a lot stronger than the first one, back in January.   I have been eating pretty well in between, and the sugar dragon isn't the problem this go 'round, it is the emotional frustration, weepiness, and mild depression I am attempting to handle.  Would love to go home and crawl under the covers!  Was not expecting this so soon into my month, so I think that has thrown me off guard, as well.  Each one is different, it seems, and the unexpectedness is just having me wish I could assuage the inner 2 year-old and throw a tantrum!

Glad to see other perspectives-- and how people came out the other side.

I'm in my late 40s, and know that hormones are playing a role ( period is next week)-- wish I could find a level playing field...

I confess, at noted above, that after I first posted this I crashed and burned. A lot.

But now I am Day 4 of a new Whole45. Trying to just feel feelings as they come up, and use this forum and Facebook support group to address crazy cravings.

By the grace of God (who sends you wonderful people), I'm hanging in there. I don't even want to kill anything today.

Yet, lol. :)

hahahahaha Lindalee you crack me up! 

keep us updated on your progress. 

im on day 17 now. was feeling great till two days ago, got bad stomach ache and so so tired. makes no sense. need to push through. i am seeing it as my body resisting change. 

but change is good.. right? right?!!? 

Archived