SonnyBelle's LOG

SonnyBelle

I am twice the size I should be. My husband has had a 'sensitive' gut since he was a teen and was diagnosed with Crohn's disease 14 yrs ago. We just celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary yesterday. Food is a lover and an enemy in our home for all the reason Whole30 exists. God is working on our hearts about discipline... in many personal areas it is missing. So we are stepping out on this first day of year 24 together, Lord willing, toward a healthy future. Our college age daughter is joining us while she is home for the summer and to get her mind & body ready for another year of study. I am nervous yet thrilled to starting this journey together today!! 

Day One

Breakfast - eggs with bell pepper & spinach, avocado, tomato, mango, pomegranate seeds 

Lunch - lettuce/spinach, tomato, cucumber, carrots, cherries, grapes, strawberries, cashew/almond/coconut flakes

Dinner - chicken tenderloins, cauliflower, beets, sugarsnap peas, avocado

Snack - Watermelon

Welcome to w30!

Just a note: get a copy of the template and hang it in your kitchen! Hard to tell with your breakfast because you didn't list how many eggs, but you lunch is definately lacking protein. Not enough protein and/or fat will probably have you feeling hungry long before your next mealtime.

Good luck on your journey!

Archived