Do you track your weight?

I'm just getting back on the wagon after falling off for a couple weeks.  I'm only on day 3, but my body feels better already.  I was wondering though, for the pregnant ladies, are you tracking your weight?  I know weighing yourself is a big Whole30 no-no, but during pregnancy, I feel like it's more important to be making sure weight gain is on track (not too much, not too little), plus they weight me every time I go to the doctor (which is frequently since I'm high risk at the moment) and it's hard not to look.   

I feel that there is a big difference between being weighed at the doctor and checking your weight yourself. Let you doctor continue to weigh you but hide your at home scale. Even without telling you the number your doctor can let you know if you are on track or not. Even during pregnancy many things can effect your weight day to day that have nothing to do with the baby or fat.

As a pregnant mamma we would advice that you eat at least 4 template meals a day making sure you are getting enough fat and starchy vegetables to keep your energy up. Doing that should give you all the nutrients you and baby both need.

Archived