Not hungry...at all!

Near the end of my last whole 30, perhaps around day 24, I lost my appetite. I had been eating more as suggested, was enjoying the taste of foods, and was craving free. Then it was gone. I just didn't have any urge to eat, I forced myself what I could, but it was almost nauseating. ( eating has NEVER been a problem for me!) at the end of my whole 30 I planned to have a cheat day, and then start over, but I didn't even have the desire to eat that! I stayed off for 3 more days just to see...nope, eating is still a chore. I'm now on day 2...what to do?

The food boredom/don't feel like eating is pretty normal at this point.

I encourage you to stay with it. 

If you are nauseous go with bone broth, and sweet potato - nice and easy on your stomach.  Get in whatever protein you can - if you can manage it.  I find probiotics help too.  So some saurkraut, kombucha, or in pill form may help you along.

If you are feeling fed up in the kitchen - keep your meals simple and straight forward.

If you are feeling bored - try to find some recipes that appeal to your tastes and is a little bit different than the everyday - for me this is either nomnom paleo's korean slow cooker short ribs, or Well Fed's Pad Thai.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Archived