First Whole30, start July 7.

Bers840

The first five days have been very interesting. My husband and I are doing this thing together, which can be both a help and a hindrance! We got off to a rocky start, but are now getting in the swing of things with meal prep and smart shopping. As I write this I am glowing from a fulfilling dinner of roasted chicken, mashed cauliflower, and broccoli, with fresh fruit for dessert. At moments like this I feel I could happily eat this way forever! Now if I could remember that feeling the next time I get sick and tired of doing the right thing Ali the time! :)

I sort of can remember that feeling of hoping to do the right thing... I am on day 23, feeling strong, and without pain for the first time in 10 years. I was able to feel it in my bones when the weather was turning bad, and my kids used to dismiss the weather forecast when it said snow or rain, yet mom had no pain. I never expected for such a drastic change in such a short time, and my constant stomach pain, bloating and constipation are a thing of the past too it seems. You will definitely notice positive changes in your body, and you just need focus on those good feelings and changes to keep going on. We are here to support and help you out.

Archived