Restarting after getting to day 4

Gomunster

It's okay! There's nothing wrong with restarting...this just means you are still achieving great things for yourself. If you were to just quit...your achievement stops. Try to be prepared for those days when you have a cranky baby. Think of what you could do differently this time. I personally like to have a good book, great music, and a variety of special teas to make when I feel like it's going to be a particularly long day. Haha!

I have to say, I am glad I saw this post. I'm on day 4 and it's been a long day - barely ate and I am about to eat the first thing in sight. But, worse, is what's calling my name is a nice glass of wine to calm my nerves. I don't want to start over! So, did you end up starting over? How's it going?

I am on day 25 and this is the first time I've made it past the first week... seriously. I think this is the fourth (?) time I've gone at the Whole 30 in the past year...

Although each time I felt like a failure and beat myself up about it, the truth is each time I learned something that contributed to my success this go around. And it is not exaggerating to say this changes your life!!! I've made changes over the past few weeks in other areas of my life that previously seemed very, very daunting. Tiger's Blood does exist :).

Hang in there, be kind to yourself (you slipped on nutrition and a personal goal, but the key is YOU GET TO TRY AGAIN), and see what you can learn from this for the next time.

Archived