Starting July 23

luijui

Hi I am new here and have committed to start a whole 30 starting today 23 July. I want to do this because I have been paleo for a few months and I have started to slip up. I am hoping that this will get me back on track. I have already lost 5kgs since starting paleo in January and want to lose a further 5kg. I also have digestive issues which are greatly improved when I stick to paleo. My plan is to post here to keep me accountable for the next 30 days!

I was on it and then accidentally got non-compliant food, then cheated so I am starting again tomorrow. If there are not many people doing this thread I recommend that we jump one that is Hot that started on the 21st. It has been invaluable to me to have a lot of people responding on a thread. I have all my food prepped and I just need to redo or re-look at my goals

I had roughly the same problem, so this is a restart for me too. I've been through the other thread and will prob jump in there at some point too. My problem is, and I realize this (hence me being here), that I need the accountability and support. My goals are sound: detox from all the nasty foods and reset my eating habits. I can easily lose about 30 pounds and be healthier for it. That can take however long it takes, I just want to feel better again!

Hi there! I'm starting on July 23 too!

I've been mostly paleo for about two years now, and it's been a HUGE improvement on my health. I completed a Whole30 last January. But I've got a stubborn Sugar Dragon... And some of my issues didn't improve as much as would have hoped, so this time around I decided to go with the auto-immune protocol.

Where are you from, luigui? You speak in kilos, like me. (I'm French and I live in Chile).

Femmetac, congrats on your resolution! Yes, the detox is likely to be tough, but it's really worth it! I'll be checking on you ;) The moderators are great too, they know how to speak to someone... I recommend you post your daily meals and remarks on a thread in the dedicated forum. This way, it'll be easier for people to help you in case of challenges, and you'll also have a better picture of your progress.

EJSmadhatter: you're right, an active thread is a blessing. I was in one for my first Whole30 and it was great. Let's see what happens.

Me too! Am I too late to join? I'm here after many many W30 fails. My goals are to stop my endless/mindless eating and gain some discipline. Also secretly hoping the sleep benefits kick in as I have a long history of lousy sleep and I feel worn out. My sugar dragon loves dried fruit and I'm hoping to kick that habit as well. Looking forward to supporting everyone as we go!

Ok so I am at the end of day 2 and have been really good with the eating. I slept really well last night and felt really upbeat today, went for a walk/sprint with my daughter and was amazed at how much energy I had (not sure if it is just a coincidence) then got stuck into some housework too - so all in all a really good day.

Hi Beli I live in New Zealand and we work in metric here. Good luck with the auto immune protocol, I have read great things about it so am sure it will help you.

Archived