22 days under my belt....

mburgner

:D:)

After I got that 1st 12 days, which were hell, behind me its not so bad since them.  One thing that has helped me tremendously...

Freeze banannas and grapes.  When you eat them, your body things its candy.  I don't know what it is about freezing it but its wonderful for sugar addicts like myself. 

I think you are doing really, really well and I am happy to hear that things are going well for you now.

I just have a wee bit of a suggestion here. When I am reading your post this is what I hear: I have a sugar craving.  Instead of candy and I am going to eat a frozen grape. 

You are not conquering the sugar dragon, you are feeding it and giving into it.  I know it is only frozen fruit.  But freezing fruit only serves to concentrate the sugar - especially grapes.  Why do you think ice wine is so very sweet?

I have no idea in how much of the frozen grapes you are consuming - all I can say is - go easy with them.  This is the same reason why I have banned dried fruit (raisins, figs, dates) from my house hold.  Are they technically compliant?  yes they are.  But they easily become food without brakes for me and I easily over consume them.  And it's only feeding into my sugar dragon.

Archived