gluten reintroduction - canker sore?

So on tuesday, I decided to do my gluten containing grains reintroduction. I only had a wrap for lunch, and soon after I had itchy/watery/red eyes, sinus pressure, some acne, and later on I noticed pain on the roof of my mouth. Upon looking at the area with a flashlight I noticed that it was a really bad canker sore (I don't know that I have ever had one this bad). It seems that it is spreading on the roof of my mouth. 

Is it possible that this is only from my reintroduction of gluten? Should I not reintroduce anything new (I had non-gluten grains and alcohol to do still) until after this sore is gone? 

Mouth ulcers can be a reaction to gluten, so it would be highly coincidental if it weren't a result.

I would totally hold off on any other reintroductions until all of your reactions to the gluten have cleared up. And I would then retest gluten again after you've done everything else, just to be sure - coincidences do happen!

Yeah. :/ thankfully the mouth ulcer is seeming to heal after I put some of my primal life organics dirty mouth tooth powder on it. The sinuses are still a bit inflamed. I guess I have to continue to be very careful about what I put in my body.

This morning I had a good whole30 breakfast:

2 eggs

Smoked salmon

1/2 red pepper

Mushrooms

watermelon

Coffee with coconut milk

Archived