Starting another Whole30

KatieMcGraw

So my Whole30 ended early June(ish) and since then I've gained about 5 lbs, however, some of that may be muscle from the workouts I've been completing, my body fat has been in check but while I've been tracking what I've been eating, I have once again slipped back into carb heavy, processed junk train.  I'm more tired (again), drinking more caffeine (no worries I have yet to return to soda's and energy drinks! just black coffee), and definitely developed the same "cravings" for things such as pizza, sweets (which I've kept at bay), and other things that have probably wrecked havoc on my body.

So instead of continuing on my path of destruction I've decided to do another Whole30! And probably just see about keeping with that, I realize it's not how you're supposed to eat all the time, but honestly it's what's best for me :) 

So here's to another whole30! I start tomorrow (gulp!).

• Moderators

Welcome back! Good luck with your w30 and finding a different sustainable way to ride your own bike afterward. I've been doing well sticking to the template w30 style (3xday, no snacks) except on the rare occasion--once a week max--when it's truly worth it to off road. I know you'll find what works best for you, too. Enjoy!

Archived