A Whole Lifestyle Change... No more regrets!

Myadf

After reading through a lot of the forum posts I have noticed that I am a lot different than most of you here in a lot of ways, but we are all here for one reason: To better ourselves. In one way or another we have all came to the moment of realization that we were cheating ourselves, we could be better. This probably isn't our first time that we have realized that we can be better, but each time, especially the days leading up to Day 1 we feel so high! We think this is the time, FINALLY I am going to make it. I do not know what will make this attempt a special one, but I have a feeling that I can actually achieve this time around. 

First to those who are viewing this, thank you for your time, and please feel free to ask any questions and leave any comments, positive or negative. 

Now to introduce myself:

My name is Brian, I'm 26 years old and I currently live in Raleigh, NC. I am a High School Special Education Teacher, a Lyft Driver, an Uber Driver, an AAU Basketball Coach, and the Boy's JV Basketball Coach at the school I teach at. I live a ridiculously busy life! 

I weigh 175lbs and stand 6' tall. I am not looking to lose weight, but rather maintain and would love to see muscle definition, as I have always been Skinny fat (combination of a life of mac and cheese, chicken patties, and beer).  I have been eating crap for way too long and have avoided the gym for an excessive amount of time. I will be posting before pictures tonight or tomorrow, I am going to do my best to avoid the mirror for the next 30 days as well, I at times obsess at the damage I have done to my body.

I will blog exclusively in relation to Whole30 and my fitness regimine, but I have created a blog as well if you would like to get more insight on me and my life. 

http://risingaboveaverage.blogspot.com/

Lastly, we have a great little support group for any August 1st Starters on the forum section of the website, here is the link to that:

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/20751-august-1st-support-group-start-here/

Archived