Day 18 and dizzy

Hello!

I've read a few other threads about dizziness, but I'm not sure if they apply...

It's my 2nd W30 and I'm on Day18 (I was at Day12 and fell off the wagon, so today would be day30 if I hadn't.

In the past week I've been SO dizzy each day - feeling especially rough all Day and had to leave work .

I have a ton of veg and use rock salt and iodised salt alternately. I could gave more water I guess,

Any other thoughts?? I'm feeling a bit scared.

Might have nothing to do with your diet.

The obvious question to ask is are you getting enough food? i.e. enough fats, complex carbs and protein. Are you hungry as well as dizzy? Assuming you are eating enough generally (sometimes easy not to because we are not used to "allowing" ourselves to eat complex carbs and fats) then I suggest you go to a doctor; if you are trying to keep your consumption of carbs and fats low, I'd up them and see how you feel: if still dizzy, then go to the doctor.

Good luck.

Hi both,

Thanks so much for your replies! I do think Im eating enough and have always been a big vege girl. I will make some tweaks and see what changes.

Yesterday I had a really upset stomach which made the dizziness far worse (I've had the dizziness for over a week, but yesterday it just wasnt managable) so its possible that dehydration was involved too. Today my stomach is more settled, so hopefully that helps as well!

Archived