Did you find yourself sweeter and kinder after Whole30 reintro?

MeadowLily

giphy.gif

I have an enormous family and I've lived off the grid in the trees. There wasn't any phone service or TV. There's still not any cell phone service. You have to hike to the top of a mountain to find cell phone reception.

I was visiting with a folkaronie about the family tradition of watching all of the Christmas movies. They said that until every last one is watched, it's not Christmas.  I get that.  

We are no longer children. But there's something that big families know how to do. We have the ability to create our own happy place and it doesn't cost one dime. We pulled everything in from the Universe and created our own happy place.  It's all free. We're still doing it. 

I like bringing in some cozy pillows and a cute lamp. I hope you have your creature comforts and toasty socks on. I decorate the posts because that's just the way I tick.

Embrace all of the healthy today. Laugh entirely too much. Mill around and shoot the breeze with the Universe.  Paint much more.  Music, lots more. Complain, much, much less.  Cut your hair or not at all. 

Find your water colors and paint some Christmas cards. Create your happy place and Shawshank it.  Grill a wedge of romaine and top it with a balsamic reduction.  Add some grilled or roasted vege.  Toss some balsamic reduction with hot carmelized onions and serve over your burger, steak, chicken or fish.  

There are trouser socks fomenting revolution with your ankle and knee socks.  Some sort of order in that chaos must be imposed.  It will keep you busy while the snow is falling.   

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School teachers are sweeter and kinder than they used to be. Grandpaw was a teacher and Maw was, too.

But we all shared a teacher who was a barracuda. Barracuda did not like any of us. We couldn't do anything to please this person. We tried. They would make us take our school projects apart or constantly start over.

She wouldn't let us go on the field trips. So Grandpaw would load us UP and take us on our own trips to the same places. The field trip was part of the paper you had to write.  Without the field trip, you had to simply guess what you were writing about. 

Maw had this teacher and so did I. One of of Maw's siblings walked over and threw her school project out the window into the snow. Barracuda was yammering in her ear.  It went all through the school and she was sent to the office.

Birds of a feather fly together.  This ancient person recently passed. Unbelievable, older than dirt.  Bye Felicia.   

Burying your heart with words that wound. We have to pull all of those out by the roots and develop positive food management coping skills that will take you waaaay down the road.

Reactivity blocks reason. When you are reactive,  you cannot listen. 

My food addiction recovery program teaches positive response over reaction. Responses that are clouded with reactivity are common amongst the food addict.

Reactivity harms relationships. 

Avoiders react in two  ways.  The inward avoider withdraws and detaches. The outward avoider uses anger and stays annoyed with almost everyone. Avoiders of both kinds overreact to the smallest situations.

Avoiders stop overreacting when they allow themselves to feel emotions and not shove them down with food.

Pleasers are fearful. They overreact to news and stressful circumstances with a red alert....do anything to make it STOP.

When pleasers cannot make it stop, they get anxious, frantic and uneasy. They will go into hyperdrive to find a solution so they can calm down.

Pleasers stop overreacting when they deal with fear and anxiety that drives their lives everyday. Learning to turn around and look at the roots and difficult feelings helps the pleaser respond rather than react.

There are many other variations but the strongest of all is the controller.

Controllers overreact to everything.

They control so they don't have to feel any painful emotions. As long as they keep control of people and circumstances they can push feelings away and keep them and everyone at arm's length.

Unresolved anger, pain and grief fuels the controller. The angrier the controller the deeper the roots of unresolved pain. 

Lots of pain = Addiction.

It's a way of getting relief without relationships. Relationships for the controller cause anxiety and depression.

Control and driving others into the ground is a defense against pain. If their pain should start to surface the controller will reward you with an another outburst of anger. 

It's an exhausting job for the controller to manage their life by intimdating others. They must command the attention of others in a way that they will not feel helpless, weak, defenseless, and fearful.

Controllers believe they know best. That's the biggest whopper of all because no one has all of the answers. Commanding others takes away their pain and they won't have too feel anxiety.

The controller's life is based on not feeling or dealing with pain. There was no comfort back in their past and there's no comfort for them today. They must deny pain and trauma for the rest of their lives.

We were given tears for a reason.

They wash away pain, stress, hurt and anxiety. 

Cry if you want to.  

The mark of humility and the ability to feel emotions is being able to apologize to others.

Controllers can't say they're sorry. Anger is their first reaction. 

Getting down to the roots of being a controller or a victim of their control is the first part of the journey for addiction recovery.

Face-to-Face help is good medicine.

Healthy boundaries = recovery.

Boundaries are the ability to maintain your identity and self while connectiing with others.

On on day by day basis, you can detach from unhealthy controlling relationships and bonding with food as a reaction. Food addiction is a chronic disease of food rewards.

Controllers consistently use anger to bend you to their will. Rigid.Reactive. They have no respect for the feelings of others. Taking charge and putting everyone into their box serves their purpose.

Learning how to say Noooo, set boundaries, set limits and protect yourself from controllers = no longer being a victim.

Much love. Felicias. 

I asked Maw why that teacher was so controlling and angry and flatout onery.

It wasn't any of us. She couldn't stand Grandpaw either. Anyone related to him - Barracuda responded in anger.  There were so many children and grandchildren, there was always another streetcar coming around the corner. 

She was fueled and tanked up on anger.  Controllers are a constant, steady source of anger that drives others into the ground.

Unbeknownst to me as a child, Grandpaw defended his pea patch. He was sitting in the front office right along with the Barracuda. He had boundaries and you didn't touch his children or grandchildren.  

One time, Barracuda made me stand in front of the class with another little victim.  She wanted to compare us.  Here's a blond, pretty girl with bright clothes and here's me...I had on brown clothes and brown shoes,  my eyes are dark brown....you know.

She told the class that this is way you wanted to look and the type of clothes to wear.  My clothes were made by Maw.  I remember it like yesterday.  Paw and Grandpaw marched down to the office and defended me.  

It didn't make anything easier.  Barracuda became meaner and angrier. Anyone with our name, she could not stand. We can bury our hearts with words that wound.

But Grandpaw stood his ground.  Paw, too.  

Grandpaw was proud of the fact that he had so many children he didn't know what to do. He loved children and babies and critters. He took all of us to church and we filled up several pews.  He liked that.  

His kin.  His circle of love.   It's the bailing wire that holds me together today.

When I was very small, my tiny folkaronies and I attended a sunbeam class. There was a lil ditty we used to sing.

Today, that song flew right back to me.  We were told that being kind to all was the earmark of a sunbeam. We can respond with kindness but Felicias, it doesn't mean we have to be a doormat.  

We can choose to forgive but it doesn't mean we have to go back for more.  We have to know when to hold and when to fold 'em.

Music-drug-quote-11.jpg

I don't give two hoots about the reptilian coping brain.  Reptiles are unable to overcome addiction because of their lizard brains. Sneaky Snakes are not going where we're going. They're only a temporary nuisance and I don't share their soulless eyes and lizard brain.

Barracuda told the class that anyone who wears brown colors is a dull person. She understated my personality by several thousand degrees.  

Don't let anyone define you.  Nobody puts baby in a corner. 

Image result for posters photos strong is in the spirit not the muscles

Your major line of defense against controllers is living your best life. 

Choose to forgive them but walk away. You can walk a mile in their shoes. That way you'll be a mile down the road and have their shoes, too.

Change your gut and change your life.

The gut is the major line of defense for the body.

Today's medical 'mayo' minute on the radio said that there could actually be multiple diseases/diagnoses going on that results in inflammation of the gut lining.

The doc said the earlier it occurs in your  lifetime the greater the risk. IBS, Crohn's, others suppress the immune system. There are new treatments but the body can produce an antibody reaction to the meds and the initial good response to them weakens over a time.

Surgery works for a time but the inflammation can return. Doc talked about food protocols. They've found that kids who grow UP on a farm don't have asthma and other childhood ailments like the city kids.  So they're researching environments and what might be kicking it off. There are so many people suffering with inflammation of the gut lining now.  It is epidemic.

Doc opts for the widest variety of whole foods that can be tolerated. As he said and we know, inflammation of the gut lining impacts your entire life. 

Change your gut and change your life.  Barracuda Stressors and Mission Creeps....remove those from your life.  It's difficult to manage stress but there are coping skills.

More than a few of my folkaronies have inflammation of the gut lining. Their food protocols are similar to the way I used to eat. Sugar sugars, upside down sugars and HFCS.

Doc did say that sugar has got to gooooo.  It funks up your gut lining.

Change your gut and change your life.  I believe that with all of my being. ISWF and it starts in the gut lining.

I don't bounce in and out of anything now. Eating bites here, there and everywhere of sugars won't do a thing for my blood sugar. The body doesn't react any differently to these sugars when you have/had diabetes in your bloodstream.  Even after 30 days, and you immediately start eating all of the sugars again....that uptick will be found with a rebound. Uptick in blood sugar.

I'm through with rebound weight gain, rebound relationships, rebound everything.  Rebound marshes your mellow. 

I drew my line in the sand and went back to the well. I drew upon that toughness and true grit that resides in our spirit. A lizard brain can't compete with the spirit. 

The brain will lead you astray. It is the child that keeps dancing through your life.  There's a difference between having the heart of child and being childish.  That brain can be downright childish. Throws ringtailed, baby fits.

There will be times that you have to tell your brain, just shut the hail up. Start listening to your spirit. It knows the pathway to healing, recovery and restoration.

I'm not in a competition or challenge with anyone.  When you're fighting for your life or delicate health has usurped all of your plans, competing adds more stressors. Competition is the handwriting on the wall for rebound.

If we do what we've always done we will get what we've always gotten.

Let it go, Louie.  

Go back to the well and dig deep.  Pull all of the roots out. I'm not talking about your hair, I'm talking about the roots of addiction and sickness that make a mess out of everything.

My stomach starts to feel ill when I think about weight loss competitions. There are oodles of sites where the broken in spirit are counting calories, carbs, fats, steps, and then falling back into episodic binge eating. Splurge meals and carb nites turn into months of all you can eat benders.

During these months of unconscious eating, the brain is leading them down the rebound road.  They've turned comfort foods into excitement.

Discretion is the better part of valor.  Avoid troublemakers.  Walk away from a fight with food and weight loss competitions.

If you're competing, you're dieting.  Again.  If you're secretly hopping on the scale, you are dieting.  It's the handwriting on the wall.  It's only a matter of time before the brain wants you to fall back into all of the habits and foods that you use for a powerful distraction.

We have to break ourselves down so we can build ourselves back UP again.

The brain is the master of the art of self-deception.

We have to assess ourselves as an individual rather than a diet and exercise routine. We cultivate our awareness as we diversify our movement and food.

Any regimen you cannot maintain for life will fail you. Mindless exercise is like mindless eating. Exercise boredom is the enemy of physical well-being. 

Forced labor at the gym or punishing workouts are misery rewards. A daily grueling machine regimen is working on a chain gang. Don't eat or exercise on autopilot.

To understand the passions of our soul...those functions must be distinguished from the body.

Compulsive eating is a poor version of something much better. The real secrets are in your spirit.  We cultivate our awareness as we diversify our movement and food.

So what is this?

The W30 is a diagnostic tool and food reset. 

We have to assess ourselves as an individual rather than a diet and exercise routine. 

Some may say, well, you've turned it into a religion and I say, Oooo, shut the backdoor. I have faith, hope and dreams.  Ima this and Ima that,  Ima...let us be the judge of that. Don't shout me down when Ima preachin' good (from the TV). 

You're somewhere in the future and you look much better than you look right now.  Your outlook is better and your eyes have that bright, inner glow and we know you're "home".

Good food fixes everything.  What other choice do we have?

Deprivation is the mother of failure.

Eat slow and chew well. Say yuck twice.  Yuck Yuck.  The sound of Grandmaw chewing her food, I remember it well.  snack crazy rabbit    She's my hero.

Don't bring the offenders home.  Boot 'em out, those yellow-bellied lily-livered sapsuckers.  Riff-raff.

We have 2.5 feet of new snow on the ground. The wind chill is so chill you could freeze ice on your arse. 

Much love. Felicias. 

Whole 30 is my Happy Place.  There.  I said it. Outloud. 

Felicias, get in the Chevrolet and let's go for another ride. 

Have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas, let your hearts be light. From now on our troubles will be outta sight. Here we are as in olden days, Happy Golden Days....Faithful Friends who are dear to us gather near to us.  Through the years we've all been together. Hang a shining star upon the highest bough and have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas, now.  

pine tree green nature beautiful snow winter

Something happens to me when I sit down to the keyboard.  I literally get happy inside. I think about you and me.  My heart starts to race and I click and clack down the keyboard like I'm playing on Grandmaw's old piano.

I'm in my Happy Place.  

It doesn't cost you a dime to create your Happy Place.  It's Free. You're free to feel every single feeling.  Cry if you want to.  I do.

Laugh entirely too much.  I do.

Think about the ones out there going through the very same things you are. Hugs and Kisses all around.  This is just how I roll. 

Being here with you makes me tick.  When I started walking down the road by myself...it wasn't exactly peace on earth or looking through rose colored glasses.  The Universe put into my world...Felicias like me. We get each other.

Now, I have peace on earth. It was a long time coming. You're in my heart no matter where we are.   We.   There's no time or distance in the spirit.  I don't have to hop a plane, train or automobile to see you...you're right here. 

I can look at a map of the world and I put my hand over your town and blow you a kiss.  Blowin' and crowin', clickin' and clackin'as we go down these railroad tracks on the Polar Express.  

We'll be having a wonderful dinner in the dining car. Not a single kid will be going hungry tonight. That's my Christmas wish. Not every kid will have a Christmas tree with bright, shiny packages.  

I didn't just fall off the sweet potato truck. Give to the kids, reach out to the children.  When we give, we have more to give.  I have Felicia Christmas ornaments on my tree.  They remind me to give.  Stop, take a minute and offer up a prayer for those who've lost their loved ones. Hurting and maybe all alone.  

It doesn't cost anything to lift another person UP.  I don't even think about reverb for giving but it comes back in the most unexpected ways. I get an extra rocket booster of encouragement.  Endorphins.  

I like releasing endorphins and I don't have to run on the dreadmill to get them. Oooooo, I can't stand running on the dreadmill. Gerbil wheel mindless exercise doesn't do a thing for me.

You couldn't make me get on there, anymore.   Mindless exercise and mindless eating go hand in hand.  I don't like running around in circles on a tiny concrete running track.

It makes my knees and joints hurt.  I won't do it. Running on concrete gives me plantar faciitis and I don't care how good my shoes are, it ain't worth it. That's only one of the reasons I am not going back to the gym.

The other reason is all of that grunting, along with with sweaty bods, sweaty palms. They don't wash the equipment back off and I will not go on but wild horses couldn't drag me back there.  

When you reach that fork in the road.....Take It. 

Image result for posters when you reach a fork in the road take it

canva-green-trees-and-snow-christmas-art-card-MACB3lhsz2k.jpg

You're somewhere in the future and you look much better than you look right now.  

Distractions are all around us.  Heckatoot, it happens all of the time.  I'm in my Happy Place and that phone starts ringing.  It's nothing important and somebody wants to distract me.   I don't enjoy mindless blather and foaming at the mouth on the phone.

Nooooo.  I'd rather do it here. I can get a word in edgewise while I'm milling around and shooting the breeze. It's really fun to blather and foam and do all of it on your own terms.   happy dancing crazy rabbit

I tell them I've got to goooo. Catch you on the flipflop.  

I want to keep on leanin' it on and keeping it real.  I don't come here to forget.  I come here to face the music and not let the smoke blow back into my eyes.

Related image   

I can handle the truth.  Get Back, Jack. 

Ooooo, I had another copasinki coinkydink happen this very minute! Confirmation.

The radio minute just said that Felicias looking for a mate don't go for the gym rat! Because they stray more! No, they look for the one who's not so busy looking at themselves in the mirror all day long like your pet parakeet.

Parakeets spend all day kissing themselves in the mirror.  Preening and pruning their tail feathers. Keeping that super ego all jacked UP does wear you out.

I've been replaced by a golf ball in my lifetime.  Tee Time!  

Ayup. Definitely not mate material. That one....Oooo, my body is shaking with laughter. That one would spend all evening at the gym and then strike a pose.  Look at these babies...muscles and I would really be looking beyond at the TV. Caught me one time and threw a ringtailed baby fit.   It was all so boring, really. 

It was true in my case. When he wasn't preening and pruning his tail feathers in the mirror, he was running all over town, striking poses, looking pretty for all of the ones that were under that spell. Overwhelming cuteness and charm.  

It was soooo not worth it.  

Watch that Sugar song up above. Those sunglasses that are running through the song are sooo me.  I wear two pairs of sunglasses all of the time. I have cheap sunglasses that I use for headbands and a good pair for my eyes.

When I run into town, people are always telling me, "you know you have two pairs of sunglasses on." It does get tiresome 'splaining that one is a headband. 

Here's a tip. Buy child sunglasses for your headbands. They come in all kinds of beautiful colors with flowers and designs.  I have one in every color to match my outfits.  I don't like my hair blowing into my eyes.  I can't see.  

It's just a habit now.  I wake up with sunglasses on my head. Today, as I was leaning over to put my Sorel snowboots on, the headband pair flew off my head and popped my lenses out.  Bear said, Oooo, don't worry, it's just one of your cheap headband pairs.  You can buy some more.

I highly recommend it.  Brightly colored cheap sunglasses cheer you UP. It's all part of creating your individual Happy Place. 

Image result for photos bright sunglasses

Do your remember dcducks?  I do.

Wicked smart with a heart of gold. Give me brains with those muscles.

If I had to pick between the two....I'll take the brains along with the offal.

I keep the porch lights on just in case we catch a glimmer of MamaMiki, dcducks, Deb or Rose....out of the corner of our eye.  Bee Charmers.

Image result for photos bee charmer fried green tomatoes

I always wonder where they are. They were so much more than posts. We were forum friends.  For real.

Image result for photos bee charmer fried green tomatoes

We were spurring each other on. There was spiritual help, too.  

Spiritual help is not the same as self-help.  Looking after your spiritual health is a connection and letting go at the same time.  Spiritual health is turning loose of the body and brains's hold over you in the form of food addiction, body and weight obsessions. 

All of it.

Related image

One time, dcducks asked me what in the world are you smoking?

Nothin'. But he accepted me just the way I am.  He let me decorate our Happy Place. For that, I will always lick his tires. 

That means I would run after his pickup truck as he's tooling down  his life's path, waving and shouting.  It's all been fun, really.

But I still hope they'll catch us on the flipflop one of these days. They always spruced Up the place with nitwittery and fun.  I miss them.  I do. 

We have to assess ourselves as an individual rather than a diet and exercise routine. 

Like a good cold-case investigator, investigating food events in the near or distant past, there is physical evidence. 

You are the living eye-witness. Your living account may not be reliable as you may be blowing smoke back into your eyes with massive rationalizations.

You will have to get to the bottom of your claims.  Just the facts, Miss/Mrs./Ms.

As you employ the template, you begin to examine the claims of your key eyewitness.  You.

It will provide you the confidence and encouragement necessary to make an impact on your world. As your evidential certainty grows...so will your desire to share your truth with others.  You become equipped to reach others in your own circle. 

Investigating yourself as an individual rather than a diet and exercise routine will help you understand the power of your own circumstantial evidence. 

From food addiction and binge eating disorder to food certainty and freedom.  You will need to draw upon your eyewitness reliabilty, abductive reasoning and rules of evidence.

You'll come away with your own fresh insights about you. You'll gain the ability to articulate what you already intuitively understand from your individual cultural familiarity. 

You will be able to apply this understanding to making the case for living your best life.  

Create your Happy Place while you are creating your own positive food management plan.

Make sure it's not associated with stress.  Identify where it's located. 

Choose something you would like to create that will take you waaaay into the future. 

See it in the present tense.  

You're somewhere in the future and you look much better than you look right now. 

She believed she could.  So she did.

Immerse yourself in the feelings of your Happy Place.

Make a point and set aside time to go there every single day!

Your Happy Place is the real thing.  It is not imaginary.

Do not make anyone else your Happy Place. 

Find exercise you enjoy and do all of it on your own terms.

Don't worry about proving anyone right or wrong.  Just be true to yourself. 

People who have a Happy Place are more successful at their work or jobs.  

Your Happy Place doesn't have room for anger, resentment, bitterness, unforgiveness, constant agitation or reacting to others rather than responding to them.

Your Happy Place is a state of mind.  I fill mine with nitwittery, toasty socks, a cute lamp, humor and Felicias. There are decorations along with music and dancing.  Critters and creatures from all walks of life stop by for a cuppa tea. 

Somedays, we're not sure if we should put the coconut milk in the teacup first or last.  Proper tea etiquette.  

So we throw that aside and put the Lime in the Coconut and drink it all down.  We've just moved our Happy Place to the islands.  We're dipping our toes into the sand with the warm ocean breezes taking all the cares of this world away. 

Much Love. Felicias.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts...we are.

Image result for photos coconuts

My favorite actor is Denzel.

b8257b5ecc84c1b0aeda86906ec86814.jpg

I believe in pulling what we need from lots of different sources to create our happy awareness.

Denzel has the unique gift of disappearing into a role. 

You know that saying, fake it until you make it....I don't like that.

Fake = Fake  no matter how you slice it.

Denzel goes to that place and he connects. He plays you there. Shakespeare in motion.  He takes the punchlines like Shakespeare and sets up the play. Like music and a beautiful song, he takes you to that place and you connect, too.

We are the things we tell ourselves.  You don't have to fake anything. 

Learn to disappear into the role.  Play it the way you want to play it.

Convince yourself first.  Play the role until it becomes your second nature. 

Like Denzel says, we've only got today.  Today only.  Show me what you've got today. Keep pushing and live it. 

When he's been asked if life is unfair,  he says....So what.

He says we can look for excuses wherever we like.

But don't live like that.  Do the best you can do.

Do what you gotta do so you can do  what you wanna do.  

Denzel said those things.  I listened closely.

Learn how to disappear into the role of no longer being a binge eater or living in food addiction.  Play it until the role becomes you.  You don't have to fake anything.

Your change will come without mindless exercise and mindless eating.

Image result for photo denzel washington flight

Do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do.

Your relationship with food affects everything you do. ISWF and it ends with food. 

It affects how you feel.  It determines where you are in the pecking order out in the chicken yard.  Ooooo, yes, it does.

If you've been hiding behind a binge eating disorder, it affects the kind of clothes you wear, self-esteem and how you present yourself to the world.  Maybe you hide, like I used to do.  Hide in my car, run from everyone I don't want to see...and mostly, stay out of all family photos.

Almost 3 years ago, I made a decision not to live like that any longer. Do what you gotta do so you can live like you wanna do.  You don't have to hide from other people or fade away into the woodwork. If I saw someone in the grocery store I wanted to avoid, I'd make a run for my car and come back later.

That's ridiculous.  But we're all a product of our raising and the hard knocks we encounter along the way.  Too much Barracuda way back when.  Don't let anyone define you.  I was too young to know what I needed to do and how to respond. 

Today, I would have responded with questions.  Responding is far better than reacting by shoving all of your emotions down with food. 

I would have asked Barracuda some pertinent questions.  Why do you think thus and so, Ms. Barracuda?   Not yes or no questions, but ones that come with an actual answer.

Do that the next time someone pins you against the wall or tries to bully you around.  Parrot their question right back at them.  Rephrase it exactly in the way they're presenting to you in the form of question.

Do it several times if they keep calling you names or belittling you. Don't react.  Respond, respond, respond.

You may learn something about where they're coming from.  Their culture or upbringing

When they've stopped bullying you, you can respond. Have you ever made a bully a friend?  I have.  

We became friends and she was as loyal to me as I was to her. I grew to respect her and I knew her story.  It was not pretty. Like attracts like.  Birds of feather fly together.  Your bully can become your strongest ally.  

We've only got today.  Today only. Show me what you've got today.

Can't this wait until tomorrow.  No, Felicias.  Lightning strikes.  Maybe Once. Maybe twice.

Some 'one' is already chewing and spitting.  It's called Chew and Spit. I'll let you research it, I've already posted about it awhile back.

The gist of the matter is that those with WLS teach themselves how to Chew and Spit.  They find it a magical workaround. Chew and Spitters are found amongst the over-restrictors, too.  It does a number on your teeth but it really messes with your head.  Take a bite, chew and spit. 

When Op-one told me it was already being done in a few days time after the WLS, my teeth were set on edge, again. I explained this is how all rebound weight gain is found.  It doesn't even take 5 years post-op for every pound with friends to be found on your doorstep.  

Less than a week, Oooo, that really makes me sad.  I cried over this Felicia when I was given the initial news.  This version is not reversible. The tears wouldn't stop for a day and night.  

I've lost other loved ones who opted for WLS. Others are in the process of rebounding back with weight gain.  The easy fix does not fix the appetite control center that resides in the brain.

Op One told me that the cravings for fast food were off the hook. I will give my support but those who are willing to do the hard work learn the most.

Eating an enormous meal so early out could be the end of them.  For real.

I know what it takes to do this without WLS.  It takes true grit and going it all alone on many aday. You have to learn to encourage yourself when all is said and done - everyone has flown over the chicken coop. boohoo crazy rabbit

Motivation is a gift.  Don't take it for granted.  Op-1 is already chewing and spitting and hasn't even graduated to babyfood yet. Who ya'gonna call.   alarmed smiley  

I called my Soul Sista. She said,  op-1 is probably just trying to get a "reaction" out of you because op-1 knows how you are. :D  Soul Sista laughed like a hyena. She told me to "respond" like Paw always does in these situations. With reverse engineering. :lol: He can take you apart, put you in reverse and you end UP doing what you should've done in the first place. He's so smooth and subtle you don't know how it happened.  

Oooo, there's a tad of reverse psychology and persuasion by telling them the opposite of what is desired. Only to be used on very rare occasions when you're dealing with someone (folkaronies) who may be messing with your head in the first place. They had the WLS but probably not eating burgers, fries and milkshakes.  match-box-smiley.gif?1292867636

Done. That is all. 

Archived