Did you find yourself sweeter and kinder after Whole30 reintro?

MeadowLily

Our 'ronies and cronies, those closest to us, often enjoy messing with our heads. Be ready.

Backhanded compliments, a few sucker punches below the belt and snidely whiplash smackdowns to keep us in line. Don't get the big head.  Oooo, I heard ya, sure did. Every snarkalicious comment.

It's true.  Pride does come before the fall.  Stay Humble.

Op-1 wanted me to eat all back to make them feel comfortable. I won't do that for anyone. 

I don't participate in weight loss competitions or challenges. They don't last or encourage weight stability. It's just turning something serious and personal into a contest.

Op-1 wants to compete now.  Ima this and Ima that.  Let us be the judge of that Ima.  The real proof comes with stability. 

If it's not sustainable a year from now or 10 years down the road, I'm not doing it. That includes potato hacks and carb nites and splurge weekends and all of that happy horsesheet.  I will not return to the scene of the dieting crimes I've left behind. 

'Ronies and cronies like goading and badgering us to get a "reaction".  A response is always better. 

Op-1 said they were going to sux the topping off of a pizza and the innaards out of a sausage egg biscuit.  Alrighty then.

My response.  Make sure it's sooooo worth it. Choices and Consequences.

And see page 17, ISWF.

Isn't it wonderful to be loved? Our folkaronies love us. They can't help themselves.  I love them, too. I can't help myself!

Good food fixes everything. It will cause people to fall in love with you.  It's not bragging if it's true.  

When you feel better about yourself, you let your light shine. Kindness and tenderness go a long way. I choose to forgive them regardless of their snarkalicious everything. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They say that what goes around come around. No, it doesn't.

You don't want to live like that anyway. Just between you and me, my husband and I can't really think of a time when we've witnessed anything come back around.  If anything, they go on to bigger and better things.  So be it.

If you're waiting for something to come back around and bite someone in the rearend, you've wasted alot of time. A wise man once told me and you've heard it, living well is better than revenge. Revenge is not worth two hoots.  That will bite you in the rearend.  For real.

I choose to forgive and set my will to forgive. I will myself to forgive. 

But you don't have to bring the offenders into your house. Both kinds.  Food offenders and the backhanded offenders that enjoy smacking others around in a low-down, nowhere, half-life, freeze-dried, fat-fried kind of way. 

They're leaverites.  Leave 'em right there.  

Or walk a mile in their shoes.  That way you'll be a mile down the road and have their shoes, too.    

Today.  I celebrate.

Today. The days are getting longer. It is the seasonal shift that everyone notices and enjoys.  I will embrace this longer day and shorter night.

Our official winter starts on Labor Day weekend with the first snow of the year.  It doesn't matter if another foot of snow is the prognostication for tomorrow.  I am not listening.   not-listening.jpg?w=540

I'm headed back into Spring with the sun on my back.  Ima gonna do this and Ima gonna do that. 

Critters go cuckoo for collagen peptides and beef liver. We've been using them for almost a month, including the small critters. I sprinkle them over their feed and when the cats and dogs stand on their heads for more, you know you're on the right track! 

We've entered a time, not a season. 

From this moment on until your eventual transition - we've saved the best for last.  Your best and favor is not earthbound. The sky is not the limit.

Mill around and shoot the breeze with the Universe. Ask yourself the questions that are designed to provoke a dialogue.  A mutual conversation.

This dialogue will release you into new encounters. You will receive a refreshing that will give you the courage to no longer be overwhelmed with thrill eating, food addiction and disorder.

You will rise UP out of the ashes to occupy a place far above all situations, issues and circumstances with food addiction.

In this new place of freedom that you have already encountered and entered, the question that the Universe would discuss with you is this:

What would it take for you to have faith and believe that you're already entered into that magnificent place of food freedom forever.

What was once a place undreamed of by you has been opened UP to you. As you learn and accept what you have been given, so the favor and wisdom on your life will move into unprecedented levels of freedom.

Enter in to your transition of peace, health, harmony and well-being. 

Go forward into the shorter nights with mental and physical fortitude.  Spend quality years together...surrounded by your folkaronies and cronies. 

That is  ^^ LG's personal  bottle. Critters create boundaries naturally and have total FOCUS. They have alot to teach us if you listen and observe their superb survival skills. 

Collagen Peptides/Vital Proteins.  STAT.

Our quality of sleep is improving, we're out like a light. It's still winter hibernation mode but collagen peptides are improving our coats.  And the days are getting longer now.   yaya-sisters-smiley.gif?1292867704

I had a W30 dream. Not a food dream but one with total recall.  Multi-crap dreams give you digestive upset nightmares. 

ISWF. Without all of the usual sugary sweet offenders this time of year, Christmas cookies, divinity and million dollar fudge (say yuck twice) you have good dreams.

On the first part of the journey, I had the most intense dreams.  Going Cold Turkey without multi-crap makes all of the difference in the world. 

I don't bounce in and out of anything. It's how I've found stability with food. My positive food management plan has a wider perimeter but I stay in my own lane, Felicias. 

I don't post my food because I know my boundaries. I don't bring the offenders home or into my vehicle. That's all part of the Rx for my food addiction recovery.

You may be doing something completely different.

Healthy boundaries = recovery

Boundaries are the ability to maintain your identity and self while connecting with others.

Learning how to say NO.  Set boundaries.  Set limits and protect myself from master controllers = no longer being a victim.  A victim of food addiction or any other kind of captivity.  

The truth and good food will set the captive free. 

On the first part of the journey 
I was looking at all the life 
There were plants and birds and rocks and things 
There was sand and hills and rings 
The first thing I met was a fly with a buzz 
And the sky with no clouds 
The heat was hot and the ground was dry 
But the air was full of sound
I've been through the desert on a horse with no name 
It felt good to be out of the rain 
In the desert you can remember your name 
'Cause there ain't no one for to give you no pain

I can't and won't turn my recovery protocol into a competition or challenge. Food addiction recovery should not be associated with stress or comparing yourself with others.
Food addiction affects everything you do with vicious cycles.
If you've participated in "diet and food" competitions in the past,  has it changed everything for you then? 

We have to assess ourselves as an individual rather than a diet and exercise routine. We cultivate our awareness as we diversify our movement and food.

Any regimen you cannot maintain for life will fail you.

Mindless eating and mindless exercise.  Has it changed everything for you then?

To understand the passions of our soul...those functions must be distinguished from the body.

Compulsive eating is a poor version of something much better.

The real secrets are in your spirit.   Win Win.

It's difficult to listen to your spirit when the noise of competition is drowning it out.  A wash, wash.  

Starting over and over wouldn't work for me. Food addiction and disorder is filled with wild swings UP and down.  If you keep starting over, has it changed everything for you then?

"Road Less Traveled"

Why do you keep on staring?
That mirror, mirror, it ain't fair at all
Dress sizes can't define, don't let the world decide what's beautiful
No

You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules
History gets made when you're acting a fool
So don't hold it back and just run it
Show what you got and just own it
No, they can't tear you apart

If you trust your rebel heart, ride it into battle
Don't be afraid, take the road less traveled
Wear out your boots and kick up the gravel
Don't be afraid, take the road less traveled on
Oh, ooh-whoa, oh, ooh-whoa
Take the road less traveled on

Don't follow anyone,
March to the rhythm of a different drum
Why do we analyze, break out, and criticize the crazy ones?

You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules
History gets made when you're acting a fool
So don't hold it back and just run it
Show what you got and just own it
No, they can't tear you apart, no 

Put your hands up, show me that you're one of a kind
Put your hands up, let me hear your voice tonight

Traveled on

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBYFFE7qb5nEDk0NoZqQm5Pn4MVlJV7Yy6GQKotsAwTCGCDIAQGjaHrZtkG7-v49wm9P4eALo&usqp=CAE

"See that the protein powder of collagen peptides... The composition of this powder mimics that of the protein in our own skin, nails, hair, bones, cartilage, and joints, making it the perfect material to promote healing and growth of these parts. Beyond connective tissue, these amino acids (especially proline and glycine, two of the most abundant amino acids in the body) are the building blocks to every cell in our body and have thus been linked with improved hormone balance, better cardiovascular health, and better gut health including gut healing and more satiation!."

https://www.thepaleomom.com/wiki/collagen-peptides/

We can tell a difference with collagen peptides. Some are using it for gut healing and inflammation.  Some of us are using it for joints and bones. Some are using it for hair and skin benefits. Others are using it because  of their natural critter instincts. 

They stand on their back legs and beg, bark and carry on.  As soon as the lid is opened they're right there waiting for their lion's share of a serving. They know where the canister is located and they sit....waiting, waiting, waiting.

When an animal does that...this tells us it has something they need. I don't feed my animals any sugars or people scraps. The 'ronies have unrestricted free agency. 

We like the unflavored one because it mixes with anything.  Green tea is my favorite way to take it but I sprinkle it directly onto petfoods. I'm ordering ahead and making sure there's always one in the pocket.

We don't feed our pets once aday. They have blood sugar just like people.  We've always fed them 2Xday - total feed allowance divided by two. Morning and night.  It preserves them. Shorter lifespans are patently unfair for pets or people. 

5-INGREDIENT PEAR POMEGRANATE SALSA

This pear pomegranate salsa rocks the savory and sweet combo, and calls for just five ingredients!

PREP: 10 MINS TOTAL: 10 MINS

INGREDIENTS:

• 2 fresh pears (any kind), cored and diced
  • 1 fresh pomegranate, seeded 
  • half a red onion, diced
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
  • juice of half a lime

DIRECTIONS:

Toss all ingredients together until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.

Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 2 days.

santa-claus-sleigh-ride-lapland-finland.

Archived