Where is the tiger blood????

Hk81

Im now on day 26 of my first whole30. During my first 2 weeks, exept from a few zombielike days, I could really tell the differense in engerylevels for the better. But now and for the past week I can, and have, seriously fall asleep at any point of the day, sleep for hours and still be able to fall asleep as normal when I go to bed at night. And I get about 7h sleep pr night.Im pretty sure my meals are big enough and containing what they are supposed to. The only thing I can think of is that it might have been a long time between each meal. 5-6 hours but i havent been hungry within those hours. It also might have taken 1,5-2 h before I got the chance to eat breakfast, but defenetly had my breakfast within an hour after waking up most days! Any idea on where my energy has gone?

Another hour of sleep each night could help.  :)

Can you also post 2-3 days worth of your recent food log, along with your exercise routine, and daily water intake? That information will help us to give you specific feedback for your situation.  Also, has your level of stress changed over the course of your Whole30?

Today breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 slices of bacon, 1 avocado, 1 tomato and half an onion together in a salsa with apple balsamic vinegar (compliant)

Lunch: 1,5 piece of salmon and leftover avocado and mango salsa.

Dinner: fritatta made of 2 eggs, 2 leftover meatballs, halv a sweet potato, half a squash, onions and champignon.

Yesterday breakfast: 2 eggs, 3 slices bacon, sweet potato, onions, squash and champignon.

Lunch: zoodles (1 squash) homemade tomatosaus and homemade meatballs.

Dinner: same as lunch today.

Had a couple og macadamianuts and cherries a couple of times inbetween. I try drinking enough water but maybe not enough. And yes, ive had quite a bit of stress at work the last week especially but I dont feel like Ive brought that stress back home with me..

Stress can impact your energy levels.

Food looks decent, overall. Instead of the nuts and cherries in between, have a mini-meal containing protein, veg and fat. Nuts are a fat source on a Whole30.

On the water, aim for drinking 1/2 an ounce of water per pound of your current body weight, daily.

Archived