Started First Whole 30 on August 3rd!

VacationGirl82

Good Morning everyone!

This is my first time doing a Whole 30.  I have been trying to eat clean for a couple years, but have never stayed strict.  In the meantime, I have continually gained weight.  I am ready to make a change!  This challenge will have great timing.  I am on summer break from my MBA until the end of August, and I am taking family photos on September 14th.

I know this is going to be very tough.  In my free time I usually like going out to drink and eat with my husband and friends often.  That will be the biggest change. I will need to learn how to say no and have something healthy instead.  I may need some help staying strong this month!

Let's do this!

Welcome to the group! I know my toughest part of the challenge is going out to eat. I told my husband that I am going on this plan and that for the month of Aug would like to have a restaurant fast as well, since I really have no idea what they are putting in my meal that may not be compliant. Instead let's go on a picnic to a pretty spot and enjoy the time together without worrying about what may be in the food! This way I will know what's in the food since I put it there!

Archived