Big Slice Kettle Cooked Apples

teviag

So today I was strolling through Target this morning, and what to my wandering eyes should appear but a lovely & tempting little fruit snack... Not sure how new they are, but I've never seen them until today- I just need to be sure they are safe... can someone please help me out?

Snack: Big Slice - Kettle cooked apples (Grandma Hoerner's)

Comes in a few different flavors- I bought the ones I thought would be safe.

Flavor: Natural, Raspberry hibiscus & green tea extract, pineapple passion fruit & fiber, boysenberry chocolate

None of these flavors appear to contain any sugar, sweetener, wheat or other gluten in their ingredients.

Example: Raspberry hibiscus & green tea Ingredients: Sliced apples, water, apple &/or white grape juice concentrate, raspberries, xanthan gum, green coffee bean extract, fruit & vegetable juices for color, absorbic acid, natural hibiscus flavor, citric acid.

The thing that mostly concerns me are the concentrates and juices- is that compliant or no?

If they are, I would definitely recommend eating only a small amount at a time as the packs are pretty large servings.

You can look up these and other products and their ingredient lists at www.grandmahoerners.com to inspect further if they are Whole30 compliant.

Archived