Tinkerbell's Whole30 (8/6/14)

tinkerbell

Wowsers - 14hr days are ridiculous! Hope it's worth it, and you're still getting to do your aerial on the weekend?

Yep I can still do aerial on weekends and Thursdays :) My schedule is definitely rough. I have to make sure I stay on top of food prep because when I get home at 8:30, there's no way I want to cook dinner. I also have to make sure there's enough food for lunch too because I don't want to try and be scrambling to pack a lunch at 5 am. I made a chicken last night in the slow cooker and now I've got bone broth cooking. I also have salmon, lamb, steak and veggie prep to do today.

I am on day 27 and going strong. I haven't been very good with this food log but I have been staying compliant and eating balanced meals just about all the time. I'm feeling good :) My sugar dragon has quieted and that's so nice!

My sister is on day 24 and her husband will be starting a whole30 in a few weeks! My fiancé will not do a whole30 (yet) but once we're living together in January, he will eat much more paleo since I'll be cooking! Thankfully he likes the meals I make.

Day 27:

M1: chicken, zuchinni in coconut oil with coconut aminos. 1/2 cup black coffee

M2 : salmon steak, asparagus in coconut oil

M3 (planned): spinach topped with lamb stir fried with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots in coconut oil & coconut aminos

Workout: 4.7 mile run in 46 minutes

Archived