Satisfy cravings with something healthy or resist?

Hello, I am in the first few days of my whole30 and I was wondering if I should satisfy my craving for something sweet with something like a few pieces of dried/normal fruit or whether I should just resist altogether?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Max

If you want the cravings to go away, you are better off not feeding them sugar. If you are craving something sweet, try figuring out why. If it is because of emotional issues or stress, try going for a walk or distracting yourself with a new activity. If it is because you are hungry, have something *not* sweet to eat, like fish and broccoli.

If you want the cravings to go away, you are better off not feeding them sugar. If you are craving something sweet, try figuring out why. If it is because of emotional issues or stress, try going for a walk or distracting yourself with a new activity. If it is because you are hungry, have something *not* sweet to eat, like fish and broccoli.

Ok, thank you for the speed of your reply, have a nice day!

Resist.  It's difficult but they will just persist if you keep feeding them.

Also, keep in mind that they may not disappear totally.  They go away for some people, but I think some people will always have them (to some extent).

I am almost 6 months post W30 and I still have cravings several times a week.  It's really annoying but they used to be after every meal.  Now just a few times a week.  I have found that they subside in 20 minutes.  So I try to stay busy for 20 minutes and then they go away.

Good luck!

Archived