Dirty 30 Miki's Log

Geminimik

I'm trying to find a place to log my daily food, thought and symptoms. (instead of myfitnesspal) so I can still have a record, but break old habits. I'm still not quite sure if this is the right location. I would also like to find the location where you can log your food for input.

I seem to emotionally fight this program instead of enjoying it, so my goal this time is to enjoy my cooking time, my exercise time and just "feel" the program instead of doing it.

Yup, log right here. Since you let us know you want critique we will provide it (we don't automatically offer feedback on logs anymore, since some people find that offensive...) just speak up if you aren't getting the feedback you need or let us know when enough is enough ;) .

Good Morning,

First day of my whole 30. I've been on one non - compliant, one compliant with rules, but not the spirit and hopefully, the third time is a charm. I planned to be more organized, but unfortunately I am not.

5am elliptical and floor exercises

6- 8:30 get ready and drive to work. (coffee)

8:30 Chicken & Cabbage Hot Sauce made with oil & 1/4 avocado 1/2 t olive oil)

10:30 Chicken & Cabbage Hot Sauce made with oil & 1/4 avocado 1/2 t olive oil.

coffee

11:30 Yoga

1:15 Chicken & cruciferous veggies. (1 1/2 teas of olive oil)

Camomile tea

planning on eggs and sweet pots for dinner.

Plan to buy cauliflower on the way home to make cauliflower rice for tomorrow and brussels sprouts.

Thank you meadow. I marked it to follow, so hopefully I'll be able to find it, I have two now. Old Girl.

Anyways I got some good input on the other one. I ate a big plate today but still hungry ...or thirsty so will drink water and tea and tough it out till lunch and see how I do. Maybe it's just a habit.

m

Archived