Whole30 and Disney World

am369

Any advice?  I will be driving 2 days down to Disney with my mom and kids and staying for 8 days and then driving 2 days back.

I plan to get some on plan beef jerky and cook some food, but it sounds like it's going to be difficult.  Just looking if anyone has some good suggestions.

Any advice?  I will be driving 2 days down to Disney with my mom and kids and staying for 8 days and then driving 2 days back.

I plan to get some on plan beef jerky and cook some food, but it sounds like it's going to be difficult.  Just looking if anyone has some good suggestions.

Hi, am369!

Here is a wonderful Whole9 post on road trip friendly food.

Also, check out the comments of this post.  It might give you some ideas as well.   :D

• Moderators

I am not a fan of trying to do a Whole30 on a trip like this. Yes, it can be done, but you don't learn the lessons we really want you to learn about cooking and eating on a day to day basis. I think you are better off just doing the best you can with food on the trip and then doing a Whole30 during a period when you will be sleeping in your own bed every night. 

I am not a fan of trying to do a Whole30 on a trip like this. Yes, it can be done, but you don't learn the lessons we really want you to learn about cooking and eating on a day to day basis. I think you are better off just doing the best you can with food on the trip and then doing a Whole30 during a period when you will be sleeping in your own bed every night. 

I'll actually be fully through the whole 30 (probably at about day 60) at the time of the trip (i'm on day 12 now) and it's my 2nd whole 30.  I am just trying to stick to the plan as much as possible because I know I am really sensitive to dairy, soy and I have celiac.  So that's why I specifically asked about Disney world.

Archived