Drea's Rockin' Whole 30 Log!

Drea Cypress

Day 1 of my Whole 30 journey has begun!

I've actually done a diet similar to this one before, and I've also been eating mostly paleo for the last couple of years, so I know that I CAN do it, but, I also know how hard it is.

I am a raging choco-holic, and when I get stressed I dive into potato chips or rice pasta, and a glass of wine.

These last few months have been really stressful, and I've been eating way too many gluten free goodies. Because of this, my autoimmune-related arthritis has gotten angrier, and I've gained 10 pounds.

So I'm hoping this next month re-sets my system, and then I can go back to my usual 80/20 gluten free paleo diet, but a healthier version of it.

A couple of years ago, when I was on a similar strict gut-healing diet (I have celiac disease), I felt so amazing, and I even stopped getting cramps or PMS during my moon time. It was awesome. I'd like to get back to that.

So, yes! Tonight I'm going to make some artichokes with olive oil and garlic, and roasted chicken. Then tomorrow I'm going to make a big beef and veggie stew with my homemade bone broth.

I can do this! I can.... resist... the chocolate... :)

Archived