I am on Day 29 (!!!) of my first Whole30, and I have to say that I've never felt better in my life. I have so much energy, I sleep better, my muscles don't hurt, my mood is stable, all of that great stuff. The only complaint I have is this: I've had either diarrhea or generally messy stool for the last 15 days. More TMI to follow, sorry.   It is mushy, doesn't come out clean, smells very bad and is off-color (yellowish, sometimes greenish). At the start of this issue 15 days ago I had pseudodiarrhea 5 or 6 times a day; this lasted about a week. Bowel movements have slowed down to 2-3 times, but has never fully gotten back to normal. Has this happened to anyone else??   Before my Whole30 I suffered from stomach & abdominal discomfort, gas & nausea almost constantly. All of that stopped once my body got on board with the diet change, but the diarrhea is still around. I don't know why or what I might be doing wrong. I thought at first I was eating too much fruit (summertime fruit is too hard to resist!), so I've cut back on that significantly. I probably have two servings a day at this point. For breakfast I usually have either a banana with almond butter, or more often 4 eggs hard boiled or scrambled. Lunch I'll have a salad with chicken or fish, or leftover dinner. I try to get as much variety in my dinner as possible and try new veggie combos every night. For protein I mainly use fish, chicken, beef or turkey. Snacks consist of cashews, pistachios and raisins. I cook mostly with coconut or olive oil, and dress salads with balsamic.   Any thoughts on why this might be happening?