Starting Wednesday September 3

Kiena

Looking forward to my first 30.  I'm at the end of a 21 day primal challenge and feeling great but want to see what cutting dairy will do. It might not be hard to give up my daily heavy cream but I still dread doing it.  Can use all the support anyone is willing to offer.

Thanks,

Kiena

I stopped drinking milk last November and drastically reduced other forms of dairy.  Although I have not 100% eliminated them.  It has made me feel about 70% more human.  I'm starting on Sept 1st, and cutting it all the way out, along with the rest to see how close to 100% human I might be able to feel!

Good luck!  I am looking forward to these changes, too!

BTW, milk was my FAVORITE drink.  I'd drink at least a gallon by myself each week, if not more.  One day, though, I'd just had enough feeling crappy.  I quit it cold turkey.  I craved it for a little bit, but I'd just have a big glass of water instead.  Now I find that I don't crave it really at all.  The other dairy thing I gave up 100% was ice cream.  I've had it a couple times over the past year, and it didn't hurt me *too* bad.  But I do find myself craving it from time to time still.  Maybe b/c it's summer!! :)

Archived