New to Whole 30-need advice

RadioLady

I am in the middle of day 3 and am feeling very foggy.

My average day is 5:45 am - 2 mile walk, moderate pace

7 am breakfast: rutebaga, sweet potatoe, potatoe hash with two scrambled eggs and salsa

12:00 salad with 1/2 avocado, 1/2 cucumber, 2 cups romaine, chicken breast, handful of cherry tomatoes and small handful of grapes. Dressed with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar and evoo

7pm spaghetti squash with compliant sauce with turkey burger, a handful of grapes

I think food wise I'm doing ok...I know day 2 and 3 are "hangover" days...but really struggling with concentration and feeling a little lightheaded and extremely tired. Is that normal?

• Moderators

There is a good chance that you need to eat more of everything and especially fat. You might want to review the meal planning template to see where you might eat more: http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-meal-planning.pdf

The first few weeks can be bad even when you are doing everything perfectly. Hang in there. :)

Also if you are up at 5:45am to walk you should eat something sooner than 7am. Best results come from eating within an hour of waking. Maybe try having an egg or two before you go out to walk and see if that helps. You could hard boil them and snack on them while you stroll if time is a concern.

Archived