Emma's Whole30 journey

Powergoddess12

It's day 3. First day truly seeking support. I used my Keto knowledge mixed with It Starts with Food info for recipes and will power til now. But my resources are running low this evening. I went too long between lunch and dinner (at least I wasn't hungry), and I became a mean mama at home. Maybe my blood sugar was low.

So I hope tomorrow involves less mood swings.

Day 1 weigh in was 188.0lb

Symptoms I hope go away with my new eating plan: fatigue, sugar cravings, internal systemic yeast overgrowth, bowel distress, and breast pain. As an aside, I'm having my IuD removed after my doctor recommended it due to breast discomfort. TMI. I am also hoping to reach a goal weight of 170lb by Christmas, when all goes well with my 30-60-90. Further aside, I was diagnosed with diabetes 2 years ago after a full blood panel. My Hemoglobin A1c was 6.4. After doing Keto diet for 3 months, I dropped 30 lbs and my A1c was 5.9. I also had my gallbladder out following my weightloss.

Working towards getting weight off, feeling better, and feeling like a 33 yr old should!

Got digestive enzymes! I'm hoping it will help move things along. I'm on Day9, and I am bloaty and backed up like the timeline suggests. And headaches come and go, maybe from caffeine withdrawals? But I am hopeful. Meals have been fairly easy to put together because of my Keto diet. So that's one thing I really appreciate. I went out to eat last night for the first time. I called ahead and asked about their. Poking oil. They agreed to let me bring mine to cook my meat in. I probably won't eat out again until this is over, because it was a lot of effort and a lot of questions to ask.

Archived