Day 5: some realizations

Hello All,

I just finished my third meal for Day 5. Everything has been going very well. I was nauseous all of Day 3, but other than that W30 has been doable. I really like that I can EAT! That is a huge help :-) I feel like I am slimming down some. Woo!

Two Realizations that I have had to work through:

1) the scale.....has been calling me. I personally do not want to weigh myself until the end and I did not foresee this temptation being so strong. So, I'm going to move that sucker on into the closet tonight!

2) I have been craving lemonade. I have no idea. I have not had lemonade for years, but the craving comes on quickly and out of nowhere. So, I have been being proactive with that by drinking water with lemon or having iced tea with lemon.

Anywho, the workouts have been low key with the first week fatigue. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few days brings......

I am traveling this weekend, so a ton of eating out!! Any advice???.....would be MUCH appreciated!

I am traveling this weekend, so a ton of eating out!! Any advice???.....would be MUCH appreciated!

Ask a lot of questions, and take as much with you as possible. Are you staying somewhere that you can at least make your own breakfast?

Archived