Day 31 HOLY COW!

Ifjewel

So here we are at Day 31. It's exciting and that cream in my coffee was not nearly as good as I remember it being:) My results are; hemorrhoids are gone, IBS symptoms are gone, back pain gone, knee pain gone. I'm not sure of weight loss but I know I had some. Mainly I notice that my waist is much smaller, I'd been getting wide and that has been totally reversed.

My partner, who started out over weight lost 5 inches off her waist! She looks amazing. Again, we haven't gotten to a scale, but she's certainly lost weight. Her asthma is also not affecting her right now. At one point, I accidentally had her inhaler in my workout bag for a week and she didn't know. Unheard of.

Best thing of all though is that we both sleep through the night.

We're also more active than we were a month ago. Sometime during the second week, I decided we should get folks together to play Ultimate. Prior to the Whole30, I would never do this because of back, ankle and knee pain. I thought I was done, all washed up. But after only about 9 days, that changed. We're playing Ulitmate 1 night a week now. Do this, if you are not already! And if you are struggling, just keep plugging. It's been a life changer.

I am only on day 4 and am happy to hear about the cessation of aches and pains that at the moment are worse than they were on day 0. I am all the things right now that I hope to not be by day 31, tired, cranky, sad blah blah blah....I am even uninterested in my complaints!

anyway, onward and upward, thanks for posting a positive inspiring report!

Thanks for sharing - it's incredible really to hear what changes seem to happen in such a short space of time! Makes you realise that it is worth persevering through the short-term rough patches! Really want to be able to reach day 31 and proudly post the results too... fingers crossed. Good luck continuing your journey.

Archived