Day 91....big changes!

kaf24

Thank you, everyone!

I did crossfit 5 days/week from June/August.  I am a teacher, now back to school so my workouts have decreased, but I am still doing crossfit 2/3 days a week & my days at work are very active, as I am a high school fitness/strength teacher. 

Health benefits are that I no longer crave junk, I am content to just fuel my body.  Physically I am now able to do 2 strict pull-ups which I have never, ever in my life even done 1!  I perform better in my workouts & recover very quickly.  Whole30 has been very good to me!  Tomorrow marks day 100!

Thank you, everyone!

I did crossfit 5 days/week from June/August.  I am a teacher, now back to school so my workouts have decreased, but I am still doing crossfit 2/3 days a week & my days at work are very active, as I am a high school fitness/strength teacher. 

Health benefits are that I no longer crave junk, I am content to just fuel my body.  Physically I am now able to do 2 strict pull-ups which I have never, ever in my life even done 1!  I perform better in my workouts & recover very quickly.  Whole30 has been very good to me!  Tomorrow marks day 100!

Oooo, now I want to know ALL the details! I have been struggling to do 1 strict pull-up!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for posting these photos, they give me just the motivation I need! I look similar to you at day 1....but want to look like you at day 91 ;) I am on day 11 and have mentally prepared for whole90 because I think that is how long it will take to get the results I want and really slay the sugar demon. Your photos prove it is possible...thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived