Starting on September 15th Monday

Cyndi Lou

Hi everyone. Can't tell you how excited I am to get started on Monday and how much I need this. After two years of funerals, personnel complications and family problems I find myself over weight from turning to food and drink for comfort. I am in my mid 50's and my body,s health is showing it. I can use all the support I can get. I will commit to posting on a regular basis and commit to doing this for 30 days. It scares me but I am so ready. I quit smoking 6 months ago and know that I can make these changes in my life.

post-52941-0-21331500-1410624301_thumb.j

Good for you, Cyndi Lou!  I am starting today and am really excited too.  I am also mid-50's and have lots of health issues, including the slowest metasticized breast cancer in the history of the world (it was supposed to have killed me in 2006) -- I'm pretty sure it's being fed by candidia, but I had some issues with the standard candida diet and have been looking for something that is similar, but better for me -- feeling really optimistic about this one.

I will check in on you regularly to see how you are doing.  I started a post as well, so feel free to check in on me there too. 

And great job quitting smoking!  You rock!  If you can do that, you can do anything! :)

Archived