Emerald Cocoa Almonds

klk25

Unfortunately I think it's a no. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients: Dry roasted almonds, modified food starch (potato), natural & artificial flavors, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), salt, acesulfame potassium, sucralose. Contains: Almonds.

it's out, but you can make your own! toss some raw almonds with coconut oil, shake some cocoa powder on 'em and roast in the oven. I've never actually done this, but I imagine it's tasty.

Not the BEST choice for regular consumption (neither is the emerald version, W30 aside), but for an occasional treat? good stuff

it's out, but you can make your own! toss some raw almonds with coconut oil, shake some cocoa powder on 'em and roast in the oven. I've never actually done this, but I imagine it's tasty.

Not the BEST choice for regular consumption (neither is the emerald version, W30 aside), but for an occasional treat? good stuff

I am soo going to remember this one! I am already on the look out for healthy, paleo GOOD-ies for gift giving at the holidays and I think those would be just the ticket--I wonder about adding a little cinnamon to the cocoa powder--good be good!

Raw almonds roasted with a little bit of melted ghee is divine fyi. I do it in a coffee cup in the microwave. 45 seconds on high. Then add 10-15 seconds more if needed. Mmmm. I eat them one by one with a spoon.

I think I just found my new favorite snack. You had me at "ghee" and again at "microwave"! Yum.

Archived