Started September 15

Cyndi Lou

Day five i'm a big baby:

I signed up for the whole 30 daily which is great. I get an email every day which encourages me and helps me with where I'm at in the 30 days. At the end of each email they ask you how you did today and you click I did great or I didn't. This morning after I clicked I did great for day four I just started bawling. Warning I am a very moody cancer with my sun, moon and Mercury also in cancer.

The tears I guess came from the realizeation that this is really going to work, it's not just a diet this is a full blown out lifestyle change for me. For years now I have been using food and alcohol to comfort me with about 50% of the food being healthy. So for the last 15 years I've been about 30 to 40 pounds overweight. I,m 58 now and I can see my health slowly declining. I have tried every diet plan out there only to gain it all back with in a month or two.

I carry all the extra weight in my upper body and in my belly. I can't tell you how many times people have thought that I was pregnant.

A couple of months ago there were several conversations with friends and acquaintances regarding bone soup. The recipe that I found was in the whole 30 website. Some of the best things in my life have come by accident (angels showing me the way).

So I think I'll cry more eat better and drink less.

So I hope y'all have a great day five take it slow cry more and just let the emotions fly.

Archived